Due to COVID-19, you may experience longer than average wait times when contacting us, and longer than expected transit times for orders. We appreciate your patience as we work to assist you quickly and safely. We encouraged you to purchase eBook or audiobook versions while placing orders on our webshop.
Transformational Life Coaching
$10.00 – $20.00
Transformational Life Coaching is the ultimate manual for coaching. Whether you aspire to become a coach, are already a professional coach, or use coaching in your work, this is the ultimate “coaching bible” required for anyone who empowers others. Chapter 1 addresses your relationship with yourself and Chapter 10 is about creating community, TLC tells it all is a warm-hearted, spirited manner.
Cherie Carter-Scott, Ph.D., is the original life coach. In 1974, she founded the first Coach Training program and since then has written many books, including the #1 New York Times bestseller If Life Is a Game, These Are the Rules: Ten Rules for Being Human.
Continuing her tradition of teaching others how to become 'brilliant' coaches for themselves and their clients, Dr. Carter-Scott's Transformational Life Coaching reveals the strategies she uses with hundreds of thousands of clients worldwide with astonishing success.
For more than thirty years, Dr. Carter-Scott and her business partner, Lynn U. Stewart, have been training people to become life coaches through their organization, Motivation Management Service (the MMS Institute), a network of executive coaches, consultants, and trainers. Now, in this inspirational guidebook, you will learn the strategies that students of the MMS Institute receive, as well as the necessary tools of transformational life coaching, including:
- The Checklist for a 'Brilliant' Session
- The importance of acknowledging, integrating, and honoring feelings
- Listening to messages to guide the process
- Use of flow, energy, and chakras in the coaching process
- How to transform old negative patterns into positive imprints
- How to market and build your coaching practice
- The Twelve Steps to Living the Process of Transformational Life Coaching
Whether you are a professional coach, are interested in becoming a coach, or use coaching in your work, this is the ultimate coaching bible required for anyone who empowers people.
Print, e-Book, Audiobook
Accessing your e-Book:
- Please make sure that you have a PDF reader installed on your device to open the files you have purchased.
Accessing your audiobook:
- You will need to have a media player installed on your computer in order to play an audio MP3 format.