Cherie Carter Scott: 10 Reguli pentru a fi om
1. You will receive a body. Maybe you will like it or maybe you will hate it, but it will be yours and you will have it for as long as you live.
2. You will learn lessons. You are in an informal, continuous learning program, a school called “life.”
3. There are no mistakes, just lessons. Growth means a process of judgment, error, and experimentation.
Missed experiments are just as much a part of this process as the experiments that ultimately work.
4. Lessons are repeated until you learn. A life lesson will be presented to you in a variety of forms until you learn it. Once you have learned it, you will go to the next lesson.
5. Learning lessons never end. There is not a particle of life that does not contain a lesson that you must learn.
6. There is no better place than “here”. When you get a “there”, all you have to do is get another “there”, which will look better than “here”.
7. Other people are just your mirrors. You can’t hate or love something about someone unless that person mirrors something ugly or beautiful about yourself.
8. What you do in your life depends on you. You have all the tools and resources to do this. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
9. The answers are in you. The answers to life’s questions are hidden in you. All you have to do is watch, listen and trust.
10. You will forget all this.